If my wife Ann made a list of things she does not ever want to see on our front lawn, light-up animated reindeer would be number two right behind junk cars. But if there’s one thing I love, it’s a deal and at $10 each how could I say no? And if there’s anything I love more than a deal it’s a surprise —so when she got home last night there they were grazing in the snow. See how they’ve dug it away to get at my lawn? Pesky deer! When I’m sent to live in the basement they’ll make nice decorations.
- Listened to 106.1 "Albany's Independent Experience." Verdict: indie-pop for teenage girls, adult posers. 12 hours ago
- Just overheard downtown: "Metroland? Is that what that is?" @thealtweekly https://t.co/ZpCy74wat3 2 days ago
- Tuesday. https://t.co/Rsn4TVZOG9 3 days ago
- Tweet about stories behind your paywall. Great idea. twitter.com/AlbanyBizRevie… 1 week ago
- 48 Hudson Ave -- Albany's oldest structure -- wrapped to show what it originally looked like. @HistoricAlbany https://t.co/h9i2DcDD7m 1 week ago
- Sumner Redstone gives Trump a run for his money in the battle to be America’s most revolting rich old man. bloomberg.com/view/articles/… 1 week ago
- Here's a Times Union blogger who's funny and can write: blog.timesunion.com/mycape/ 2 weeks ago
- She might be Erastus's granddaughter, but she has Uncle Dan's mouth. cnn.com/2017/06/09/pol… 2 weeks ago
- Artist works on one of the Nippers that are coming soon to Albany sidewalks. @albanybid https://t.co/n0tPCGlWcN 2 weeks ago
- Then he mentions Jared “Kirshner.” Idiot. 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood