If my wife Ann made a list of things she does not ever want to see on our front lawn, light-up animated reindeer would be number two right behind junk cars. But if there’s one thing I love, it’s a deal and at $10 each how could I say no? And if there’s anything I love more than a deal it’s a surprise —so when she got home last night there they were grazing in the snow. See how they’ve dug it away to get at my lawn? Pesky deer! When I’m sent to live in the basement they’ll make nice decorations.
- Mongo. twitter.com/CBSNews/status… 4 hours ago
- According to the 4:30 am news: 1. We had some snow. 2. "If your car isn't good in the snow, you should take it easy." 4 hours ago
- If only. https://t.co/gi49COSix8 1 day ago
- RT @hoganhere: We all got shots in the butt! 😳#sickontour #housecall #buscall #theSHOWMUSTgoON 🔥🔥🔥@jrauhouse #AlbanyNY https://t.co/eQWjoMS… 1 day ago
- Doesn't have the same ring to it: "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- The Cohoes mayor is on the radio, using double negatives in every other sentence. 6 days ago
- Smallbany. twitter.com/CBS6Leanne/sta… 1 week ago
- Black Mirror, anyone? twitter.com/Eater/status/9… 1 week ago
- It seems like 75% of the commercials on Food Network are for frozen/prepared foods. 1 week ago
- Interesting, because I frequently invoke the name of Jesus while driving: David Brooks: How Would Jesus Drive? nyti.ms/2E6TcJj 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood