November sweeps is a big deal in TV because that’s when your audience gets measured. During these Nielsen Ratings periods, local TV rolls out “special reports” to bring more eyeballs to their newscasts. Most TV stations are content to do stories about things like internet predators, violent video games, or the hot topic du jour, internet predators who prey on kids playing violent video games —but KTLA in Los Angeles has raised the bar. Or lowered it. They’ve pulled out all the stops this month with a story they call Done Up Down There, a report on shaping and coloring your pubic hair. And you thought tasering news anchors was bad.
- With God as my witness, I thought they said "Lester Nessman." @WAMCNews masslive.com/news/index.ssf… 6 days ago
- Running Log: You know it’s early when you’re hunting for a sock that’s already on your foot. 1 week ago
- Vandenburgh should try doing his @talk1300 show for one week without reading shit out of the Times Union. 1 week ago
- Albany Capital Center. https://t.co/9GRaOusr9P 1 week ago
- Dogs having a meeting. That is all. https://t.co/ZugcJ5Nglt 1 week ago
- There is not a single Republican primary race in all of Albany County. albanycounty.com/Libraries/Boar… 1 week ago
- Hurray for ex-presidents! 1 week ago
- How long before cable news gets one of these reporters killed? @MSNBC https://t.co/VjZfdlie5F 1 week ago
- I love you guys, but seriously: it's time to replace that background. Looking bad. twitter.com/WNYT/status/90… 2 weeks ago
- When did being a creep ruin someone's political career? twitter.com/danieltweaver1… 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood