“Who would you rather have a beer with?” That’s the question American pundits, both amateur and professional, love asking when probing the common man credentials of political candidates. Well, all the sudden the candidate you’d most like to have a beer with is gun totin’, ice fishin’, snowmobile ridin’, mooseburger eatin’ Sarah Palin. Yes, you’re voting for president, not vice president —but just wait and see how this changes the trajectory of the election.
- What kind of creep goes on the radio and defends Keith Raniere? Paul Vandenburgh. 10 hours ago
- Running Log: Look out, worms! Nothing good will come of your journey across the road. 13 hours ago
- They've been working on it since March 12, and it turned out pretty nice. Damn contractors take their time, don't t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Can't say that I miss Garrison Keillor all that much. 3 days ago
- Yet another crooked friend of Paul Vandenburgh. twitter.com/AlbanyBizRevie… 6 days ago
- Overheard in the office: "Would you rather have head lice or bed bugs?" 1 week ago
- Fun fact: I was once a contestant on @waitwait Don't Tell Me. I won -- but never followed up on having Carl Kassel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @AlbanyArchives: Never forget 125-years-ago today Jim Ackroyd crushed the competition with the most creative roofing ad ever made. #Alba… 1 week ago
- I've seen the downtown Albany Starbucks ask people to leave who did not have drinks. And yes, it seems to be based… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- OK, wait-- so it's Cardi B, not "Cardi O?" 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood