“Who would you rather have a beer with?” That’s the question American pundits, both amateur and professional, love asking when probing the common man credentials of political candidates. Well, all the sudden the candidate you’d most like to have a beer with is gun totin’, ice fishin’, snowmobile ridin’, mooseburger eatin’ Sarah Palin. Yes, you’re voting for president, not vice president —but just wait and see how this changes the trajectory of the election.
- No way that Trump assembled this string of words on his own. #fucktard twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 4 days ago
- So, now I'm following @GuilderlandBear 5 days ago
- Every broadcaster in the United States should be outraged over this -- even those that spout conservative nonsense. twitter.com/nytimes/status… 5 days ago
- Warren Buffett's Buffalo News is a fine newspaper. https://t.co/hd4R5EkunO 5 days ago
- And here's Senator Bob Corker describing Trump to reporters. https://t.co/UqM2gOAhY7 6 days ago
- 2010 Rent-a-Cat post still gets comments. keyboardkrumbs.com/rent-a-cat/ https://t.co/JimmKd2BTx 1 week ago
- If you're interested in American history, here's a feed you must follow. @BeschlossDC twitter.com/BeschlossDC/st… 1 week ago
- RT @davidaxelrod: Only a president who has never served and acknowledges that he’s never read history would flippantly muse about war. http… 1 week ago
- RT @CBS6Albany: Archaeologists may have discovered St. Nick's bones (AP) cbs6albany.com/news/offbeat/a… https://t.co/UBAR9jW1rT 1 week ago
- So says the man from a state with no gun laws. None. twitter.com/SenSanders/sta… 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood