Look, I never guaranteed that the mulch would be gone on Memorial Day, I just said that I’d start working on it. Good thing, because had I made a guarantee, it would have ended up filed in the same place as Rick Dutrow’s guarantee, but not Joe Namath’s guarantee. So what did I do on Father’s Day? I got out there and finally eliminated what was left of the %$!&# mulch pile that had been mocking me for three weeks. I hope no one notices how thick it is in certain spots, or how well mulched the areas way under the bushes are, or how some of it may have inadvertently fallen over my neighbor’s fence. Ooops.
- Over breakfast: "Who would have thought we'd want Bush back?" "Bush? At this point we'd take Nixon back." 1 day ago
- This is totally stuck in my head after reading that Nxivm story. youtube.com/watch?v=rwsmwS… via @youtube 3 days ago
- Big Nxivm story in the NY Times nytimes.com/2017/10/17/nyr… 3 days ago
- #HappyDiwali2017 4 days ago
- The other #metoo blog post quashed by the @timesunion and @tenatyler chuckthewriterblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/17/met… 4 days ago
- And here's the @timesunion censoring bloggers who dare to tell of their experiences with sexual assault. https://t.co/32QzdLF1Oy 4 days ago
- RT @Martin_Dempsey: POTUS 43 & 44 and first ladies cared deeply, worked tirelessly for the serving, the fallen, and their families. Not pol… 4 days ago
- RT @AlyssaMastro44: that's a fucking lie. to say president obama (or past presidents) didn't call the family members of soldiers KIA - he's… 4 days ago
- No way that Trump assembled this string of words on his own. #fucktard twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 1 week ago
- So, now I'm following @GuilderlandBear 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood