Look, I never guaranteed that the mulch would be gone on Memorial Day, I just said that I’d start working on it. Good thing, because had I made a guarantee, it would have ended up filed in the same place as Rick Dutrow’s guarantee, but not Joe Namath’s guarantee. So what did I do on Father’s Day? I got out there and finally eliminated what was left of the %$!&# mulch pile that had been mocking me for three weeks. I hope no one notices how thick it is in certain spots, or how well mulched the areas way under the bushes are, or how some of it may have inadvertently fallen over my neighbor’s fence. Ooops.
- Raise your hand if you love @talk1300 https://t.co/SI1cCzr0Ho 19 hours ago
- RT @pattonoswalt: "Well, why were people -- delicious, tasty people -- violently splashing around in the water? Lot of sides to this." http… 1 day ago
- RT @RichardTrumka: I cannot sit on a council for a President that tolerates bigotry and domestic terrorism; I resign, effective immediately… 1 day ago
- I'm old enough to remember when the Capital Region only had one traffic circle. 2 weeks ago
- Isn't it all cat furniture? https://t.co/QfvGCfTzlT 2 weeks ago
- OK, you have a huge job, but you only hpld it for 10 days. Does it go on your resume? 2 weeks ago
- I love all these geezers on Medicare who call @talk1300 to bitch about government funded health care. 2 weeks ago
- Hilarious... twitter.com/McJesse/status… 2 weeks ago
- Are y’all tired of winning, yet? 2 weeks ago
- They just said on @WAMCRadio that it's "Thursday." Wishful thinking.. 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood