Look, I never guaranteed that the mulch would be gone on Memorial Day, I just said that I’d start working on it. Good thing, because had I made a guarantee, it would have ended up filed in the same place as Rick Dutrow’s guarantee, but not Joe Namath’s guarantee. So what did I do on Father’s Day? I got out there and finally eliminated what was left of the %$!&# mulch pile that had been mocking me for three weeks. I hope no one notices how thick it is in certain spots, or how well mulched the areas way under the bushes are, or how some of it may have inadvertently fallen over my neighbor’s fence. Ooops.
- Mongo. twitter.com/CBSNews/status… 4 hours ago
- According to the 4:30 am news: 1. We had some snow. 2. "If your car isn't good in the snow, you should take it easy." 4 hours ago
- If only. https://t.co/gi49COSix8 1 day ago
- RT @hoganhere: We all got shots in the butt! 😳#sickontour #housecall #buscall #theSHOWMUSTgoON 🔥🔥🔥@jrauhouse #AlbanyNY https://t.co/eQWjoMS… 1 day ago
- Doesn't have the same ring to it: "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- The Cohoes mayor is on the radio, using double negatives in every other sentence. 6 days ago
- Smallbany. twitter.com/CBS6Leanne/sta… 1 week ago
- Black Mirror, anyone? twitter.com/Eater/status/9… 1 week ago
- It seems like 75% of the commercials on Food Network are for frozen/prepared foods. 1 week ago
- Interesting, because I frequently invoke the name of Jesus while driving: David Brooks: How Would Jesus Drive? nyti.ms/2E6TcJj 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood