Look, I never guaranteed that the mulch would be gone on Memorial Day, I just said that I’d start working on it. Good thing, because had I made a guarantee, it would have ended up filed in the same place as Rick Dutrow’s guarantee, but not Joe Namath’s guarantee. So what did I do on Father’s Day? I got out there and finally eliminated what was left of the %$!&# mulch pile that had been mocking me for three weeks. I hope no one notices how thick it is in certain spots, or how well mulched the areas way under the bushes are, or how some of it may have inadvertently fallen over my neighbor’s fence. Ooops.
- They've been working on it since March 12, and it turned out pretty nice. Damn contractors take their time, don't t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Can't say that I miss Garrison Keillor all that much. 2 days ago
- Yet another crooked friend of Paul Vandenburgh. twitter.com/AlbanyBizRevie… 4 days ago
- Overheard in the office: "Would you rather have head lice or bed bugs?" 5 days ago
- Fun fact: I was once a contestant on @waitwait Don't Tell Me. I won -- but never followed up on having Carl Kassel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @AlbanyArchives: Never forget 125-years-ago today Jim Ackroyd crushed the competition with the most creative roofing ad ever made. #Alba… 6 days ago
- I've seen the downtown Albany Starbucks ask people to leave who did not have drinks. And yes, it seems to be based… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- OK, wait-- so it's Cardi B, not "Cardi O?" 1 week ago
- Just heard a newscaster on the radio pronounce a certain Massachusetts city as "Wurster." 1 week ago
- Anyone for a sammich? https://t.co/7sVhkj6Emb 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood