Look, I never guaranteed that the mulch would be gone on Memorial Day, I just said that I’d start working on it. Good thing, because had I made a guarantee, it would have ended up filed in the same place as Rick Dutrow’s guarantee, but not Joe Namath’s guarantee. So what did I do on Father’s Day? I got out there and finally eliminated what was left of the %$!&# mulch pile that had been mocking me for three weeks. I hope no one notices how thick it is in certain spots, or how well mulched the areas way under the bushes are, or how some of it may have inadvertently fallen over my neighbor’s fence. Ooops.
- Listened to 106.1 "Albany's Independent Experience." Verdict: indie-pop for teenage girls, adult posers. 12 hours ago
- Just overheard downtown: "Metroland? Is that what that is?" @thealtweekly https://t.co/ZpCy74wat3 2 days ago
- Tuesday. https://t.co/Rsn4TVZOG9 3 days ago
- Tweet about stories behind your paywall. Great idea. twitter.com/AlbanyBizRevie… 1 week ago
- 48 Hudson Ave -- Albany's oldest structure -- wrapped to show what it originally looked like. @HistoricAlbany https://t.co/h9i2DcDD7m 1 week ago
- Sumner Redstone gives Trump a run for his money in the battle to be America’s most revolting rich old man. bloomberg.com/view/articles/… 1 week ago
- Here's a Times Union blogger who's funny and can write: blog.timesunion.com/mycape/ 2 weeks ago
- She might be Erastus's granddaughter, but she has Uncle Dan's mouth. cnn.com/2017/06/09/pol… 2 weeks ago
- Artist works on one of the Nippers that are coming soon to Albany sidewalks. @albanybid https://t.co/n0tPCGlWcN 2 weeks ago
- Then he mentions Jared “Kirshner.” Idiot. 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood