Hoosick Falls was declared as having Rensselaer County’s best tasting water on Thursday. Who knew? I guess this means the village will see an invasion of “city people” driving up housing costs and opening pricey boutiques on Church Street. That’s what happens, you know. People from New York or Boston with a yen for the simple life cast an eye to the sticks. And everybody’s looking for a bargain. Not to mention the next Columbia County. Places like Hoosick Falls are one New York Times story away from ruin or renaissance, depending on your point of view. So stop in and have a glass of water on your way to Manchester. It may not taste so great in couple of years.
- Guy on the sidewalk was muttering about "everyday robots." Good band name... 4 days ago
- Vandenburgh repeatedly confuses the names Trump and Bush: "The Bush administration has not been very nice to the Bushes." #idgit 5 days ago
- Had a nightmare about serving as lector at church. I was late to the alter because I couldn't get my clothes on. 1 week ago
- Mickelson. youtube.com/watch?v=jhBcEL… 1 week ago
- She certainly knows how to keep it topical. twitter.com/patroonislande… 1 week ago
- RT @TheTweetOfGod: I suck at My job. twitter.com/CNN/status/100… 1 week ago
- Trump was in Singapore, not China. #idiot twitter.com/PaulVandenburg… 1 week ago
- God help us all. twitter.com/jaketapper/sta… 1 week ago
- Trump this morning sounds every bit like Neville Chamberlain. 1 week ago
- Glad someone's finally standing up to those Canadian bullies. 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood