Hoosick Falls was declared as having Rensselaer County’s best tasting water on Thursday. Who knew? I guess this means the village will see an invasion of “city people” driving up housing costs and opening pricey boutiques on Church Street. That’s what happens, you know. People from New York or Boston with a yen for the simple life cast an eye to the sticks. And everybody’s looking for a bargain. Not to mention the next Columbia County. Places like Hoosick Falls are one New York Times story away from ruin or renaissance, depending on your point of view. So stop in and have a glass of water on your way to Manchester. It may not taste so great in couple of years.
- With God as my witness, I thought they said "Lester Nessman." @WAMCNews masslive.com/news/index.ssf… 6 days ago
- Running Log: You know it’s early when you’re hunting for a sock that’s already on your foot. 1 week ago
- Vandenburgh should try doing his @talk1300 show for one week without reading shit out of the Times Union. 1 week ago
- Albany Capital Center. https://t.co/9GRaOusr9P 1 week ago
- Dogs having a meeting. That is all. https://t.co/ZugcJ5Nglt 1 week ago
- There is not a single Republican primary race in all of Albany County. albanycounty.com/Libraries/Boar… 1 week ago
- Hurray for ex-presidents! 1 week ago
- How long before cable news gets one of these reporters killed? @MSNBC https://t.co/VjZfdlie5F 1 week ago
- I love you guys, but seriously: it's time to replace that background. Looking bad. twitter.com/WNYT/status/90… 2 weeks ago
- When did being a creep ruin someone's political career? twitter.com/danieltweaver1… 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood