Now here you go: the Union Street Bed and Breakfast is up for sale. This place was like Schenectady’s version of Newhart —except with swinger parties. Imagine Peter Scolari and Julia Duffy getting it on with Larry, Daryl, and Daryl. Sorry for that image. The fourteen bedroom home, listed at $269,000, would be great for anyone who’s ever dreamed of running their own inn. No word on whether the sale includes contents, such as supplies and equipment kept stocked for its notorious special events. Broker Randy Passonno told the Business Review, “Based on the fact it grosses over $100,000 in annual rents I don’t think that the history will be a deterrent. It will be an inspiration to some buyers.” Absolutely. I’d be inspired to go through the place with a pressure washer.
- Just overheard downtown: "Metroland? Is that what that is?" @thealtweekly https://t.co/ZpCy74wat3 1 day ago
- Tuesday. https://t.co/Rsn4TVZOG9 2 days ago
- Tweet about stories behind your paywall. Great idea. twitter.com/AlbanyBizRevie… 1 week ago
- 48 Hudson Ave -- Albany's oldest structure -- wrapped to show what it originally looked like. @HistoricAlbany https://t.co/h9i2DcDD7m 1 week ago
- Sumner Redstone gives Trump a run for his money in the battle to be America’s most revolting rich old man. bloomberg.com/view/articles/… 1 week ago
- Here's a Times Union blogger who's funny and can write: blog.timesunion.com/mycape/ 1 week ago
- She might be Erastus's granddaughter, but she has Uncle Dan's mouth. cnn.com/2017/06/09/pol… 1 week ago
- Artist works on one of the Nippers that are coming soon to Albany sidewalks. @albanybid https://t.co/n0tPCGlWcN 1 week ago
- Then he mentions Jared “Kirshner.” Idiot. 1 week ago
- Paul Vandenburgh just mentioned Comey’s “capricious notes.” #Capacious 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood