Now here you go: the Union Street Bed and Breakfast is up for sale. This place was like Schenectady’s version of Newhart —except with swinger parties. Imagine Peter Scolari and Julia Duffy getting it on with Larry, Daryl, and Daryl. Sorry for that image. The fourteen bedroom home, listed at $269,000, would be great for anyone who’s ever dreamed of running their own inn. No word on whether the sale includes contents, such as supplies and equipment kept stocked for its notorious special events. Broker Randy Passonno told the Business Review, “Based on the fact it grosses over $100,000 in annual rents I don’t think that the history will be a deterrent. It will be an inspiration to some buyers.” Absolutely. I’d be inspired to go through the place with a pressure washer.
- Mongo. twitter.com/CBSNews/status… 5 hours ago
- According to the 4:30 am news: 1. We had some snow. 2. "If your car isn't good in the snow, you should take it easy." 5 hours ago
- If only. https://t.co/gi49COSix8 1 day ago
- RT @hoganhere: We all got shots in the butt! 😳#sickontour #housecall #buscall #theSHOWMUSTgoON 🔥🔥🔥@jrauhouse #AlbanyNY https://t.co/eQWjoMS… 1 day ago
- Doesn't have the same ring to it: "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- The Cohoes mayor is on the radio, using double negatives in every other sentence. 6 days ago
- Smallbany. twitter.com/CBS6Leanne/sta… 1 week ago
- Black Mirror, anyone? twitter.com/Eater/status/9… 1 week ago
- It seems like 75% of the commercials on Food Network are for frozen/prepared foods. 1 week ago
- Interesting, because I frequently invoke the name of Jesus while driving: David Brooks: How Would Jesus Drive? nyti.ms/2E6TcJj 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood