Now here you go: the Union Street Bed and Breakfast is up for sale. This place was like Schenectady’s version of Newhart —except with swinger parties. Imagine Peter Scolari and Julia Duffy getting it on with Larry, Daryl, and Daryl. Sorry for that image. The fourteen bedroom home, listed at $269,000, would be great for anyone who’s ever dreamed of running their own inn. No word on whether the sale includes contents, such as supplies and equipment kept stocked for its notorious special events. Broker Randy Passonno told the Business Review, “Based on the fact it grosses over $100,000 in annual rents I don’t think that the history will be a deterrent. It will be an inspiration to some buyers.” Absolutely. I’d be inspired to go through the place with a pressure washer.
- Raise your hand if you love @talk1300 https://t.co/SI1cCzr0Ho 19 hours ago
- RT @pattonoswalt: "Well, why were people -- delicious, tasty people -- violently splashing around in the water? Lot of sides to this." http… 1 day ago
- RT @RichardTrumka: I cannot sit on a council for a President that tolerates bigotry and domestic terrorism; I resign, effective immediately… 1 day ago
- I'm old enough to remember when the Capital Region only had one traffic circle. 2 weeks ago
- Isn't it all cat furniture? https://t.co/QfvGCfTzlT 2 weeks ago
- OK, you have a huge job, but you only hpld it for 10 days. Does it go on your resume? 2 weeks ago
- I love all these geezers on Medicare who call @talk1300 to bitch about government funded health care. 2 weeks ago
- Hilarious... twitter.com/McJesse/status… 2 weeks ago
- Are y’all tired of winning, yet? 2 weeks ago
- They just said on @WAMCRadio that it's "Thursday." Wishful thinking.. 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood