Guys do dumb stuff. We are genetically hard wired to do so, and you can read about it every day in your morning paper. Case in point, the Glenville police officer accused of firing a potato gun at work. Oh, yeah —it’s also alleged that he was lighting off entire cases of police-issued flares, which must have been awesome.
In case you’ve never heard of a potato gun, it’s described in the article as a “type of contraption that launches whole potatoes through PVC piping with the use of pressurized air.” Actually, some guns launch the potato by the combustion of a flammable vapor like propane or hair spray, but I’m getting off the point. The point is that you should add firing potato guns and lighting flares to the growing list of things not to do at work.
- Guy on the sidewalk was muttering about "everyday robots." Good band name... 4 days ago
- Vandenburgh repeatedly confuses the names Trump and Bush: "The Bush administration has not been very nice to the Bushes." #idgit 5 days ago
- Had a nightmare about serving as lector at church. I was late to the alter because I couldn't get my clothes on. 1 week ago
- Mickelson. youtube.com/watch?v=jhBcEL… 1 week ago
- She certainly knows how to keep it topical. twitter.com/patroonislande… 1 week ago
- RT @TheTweetOfGod: I suck at My job. twitter.com/CNN/status/100… 1 week ago
- Trump was in Singapore, not China. #idiot twitter.com/PaulVandenburg… 1 week ago
- God help us all. twitter.com/jaketapper/sta… 1 week ago
- Trump this morning sounds every bit like Neville Chamberlain. 1 week ago
- Glad someone's finally standing up to those Canadian bullies. 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood