Guys do dumb stuff. We are genetically hard wired to do so, and you can read about it every day in your morning paper. Case in point, the Glenville police officer accused of firing a potato gun at work. Oh, yeah —it’s also alleged that he was lighting off entire cases of police-issued flares, which must have been awesome.
In case you’ve never heard of a potato gun, it’s described in the article as a “type of contraption that launches whole potatoes through PVC piping with the use of pressurized air.” Actually, some guns launch the potato by the combustion of a flammable vapor like propane or hair spray, but I’m getting off the point. The point is that you should add firing potato guns and lighting flares to the growing list of things not to do at work.
- WTF @PriceChopper? https://t.co/RmrgkHc2vL 1 day ago
- God help us all. https://t.co/hAighB8wn5 1 day ago
- Meanwhile, in Ireland, it's a hurley with a knife taped to it. twitter.com/CorkEveningEch… 2 days ago
- iHeartBankruptcy -- They own 11 stations in the Albany market. twitter.com/nytimesbusines… 2 days ago
- What would Colonie actually taste like? Exhaust fumes, Cheesecake Factory, and a wee bit of douchebag. twitter.com/Tablehopping/s… 3 days ago
- Do yourself a favor and search "Sarandon" on Twitter right now. 3 days ago
- Look at me, it's windy. twitter.com/gdimeweather/s… 5 days ago
- "Rabid means something. It means rabid." -Paul Vandenburgh #dotard 5 days ago
- It's about time. twitter.com/AsaStackelNews… 5 days ago
- WNYT is finally replacing their threadbare news set... twitter.com/lonnie_spath/s… 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood