Guys do dumb stuff. We are genetically hard wired to do so, and you can read about it every day in your morning paper. Case in point, the Glenville police officer accused of firing a potato gun at work. Oh, yeah —it’s also alleged that he was lighting off entire cases of police-issued flares, which must have been awesome.
In case you’ve never heard of a potato gun, it’s described in the article as a “type of contraption that launches whole potatoes through PVC piping with the use of pressurized air.” Actually, some guns launch the potato by the combustion of a flammable vapor like propane or hair spray, but I’m getting off the point. The point is that you should add firing potato guns and lighting flares to the growing list of things not to do at work.
- He's a painter named "Brush." timesunion.com/7dayarchive/ar… 3 days ago
- In tribute to GE, participants will vanish one-by-one along the parade route until there is no one left. twitter.com/WAMCNews/statu… 3 days ago
- Duck pastrami, anyone? https://t.co/pBUWOjIXla 4 days ago
- Just realized that I know the lyrics to the Jack Byrne jingle. 5 days ago
- Not sure what Snuffaluffagus has to do with the Russians, but whatever. 1 week ago
- What was it again that Groucho Marx said about clubs? 1 week ago
- This is one of those days that makes me miss Albany Eye. twitter.com/CBS6Lynzi/stat… 1 week ago
- Running Log: November showed up this morning, and boy, is she pissed. 1 week ago
- Those Wood Carte “dummy” commercials are very interesting. 1 week ago
- This should tell you something about China. twitter.com/nytimes/status… 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood