When Dancing With The Stars comes on, I’m gone. I can’t stand to watch even five seconds of that show—especially not after what they did to Steve Guttenberg this week. Completely unfair. Anyway, I totally leave the room, except if Jason Taylor is on, because that’s more like watching football than dancing —and I DON’T WATCH DANCING. This is despite the fact that I am trained in ballroom dancing. I spent a lot of time with Ann at Lorraine Michaels taking lessons a few years ago. The first night there, the instructor came over and said we’d have to switch partners after each dance. Switch partners? “Yes,” she explained. “In a social situation, you’ll dance with other partners, so you need to get used to it.” Ann was watching to see what came out of my mouth. “Why would I dance with someone else?” It’s nice to know in a life full of saying the wrong things at the right time you can smack one out of the park now and then.
- Running Log: Saw a deer stroll out of someone's garage. It was a small one. 2 hours ago
- RT @TheTweetOfGod: Shit's all fucked up. 2 days ago
- Overheard on the elevator. Q: How do I get to HR? A: Say something stupid to a co-worker. 5 days ago
- Shelling out. twitter.com/dgazette/statu… 5 days ago
- Steve McCreepy twitter.com/matt_hamilton1… 1 week ago
- Well, that's the news from Lake Wobegon. 1 week ago
- Where in the world is Matt Lauer? Fired, that's where. 1 week ago
- Local TV news loves fires. twitter.com/CBS6Leanne/sta… 1 week ago
- Phil was always a real pleasure to work with, and a genuinely good person. twitter.com/WNYT/status/93… 1 week ago
- It’s a tough week when both the Partridge Family and the Manson Family lose someone. 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood