When Dancing With The Stars comes on, I’m gone. I can’t stand to watch even five seconds of that show—especially not after what they did to Steve Guttenberg this week. Completely unfair. Anyway, I totally leave the room, except if Jason Taylor is on, because that’s more like watching football than dancing —and I DON’T WATCH DANCING. This is despite the fact that I am trained in ballroom dancing. I spent a lot of time with Ann at Lorraine Michaels taking lessons a few years ago. The first night there, the instructor came over and said we’d have to switch partners after each dance. Switch partners? “Yes,” she explained. “In a social situation, you’ll dance with other partners, so you need to get used to it.” Ann was watching to see what came out of my mouth. “Why would I dance with someone else?” It’s nice to know in a life full of saying the wrong things at the right time you can smack one out of the park now and then.
- With God as my witness, I thought they said "Lester Nessman." @WAMCNews masslive.com/news/index.ssf… 6 days ago
- Running Log: You know it’s early when you’re hunting for a sock that’s already on your foot. 6 days ago
- Vandenburgh should try doing his @talk1300 show for one week without reading shit out of the Times Union. 1 week ago
- Albany Capital Center. https://t.co/9GRaOusr9P 1 week ago
- Dogs having a meeting. That is all. https://t.co/ZugcJ5Nglt 1 week ago
- There is not a single Republican primary race in all of Albany County. albanycounty.com/Libraries/Boar… 1 week ago
- Hurray for ex-presidents! 1 week ago
- How long before cable news gets one of these reporters killed? @MSNBC https://t.co/VjZfdlie5F 1 week ago
- I love you guys, but seriously: it's time to replace that background. Looking bad. twitter.com/WNYT/status/90… 2 weeks ago
- When did being a creep ruin someone's political career? twitter.com/danieltweaver1… 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood