I’m not sure washing my hands thirty-six times a day makes me obsessive compulsive. Nor do I think there’s anything wrong with organizing the items on the supermarket conveyor belt as seen in the attached diagram that I bring shopping on a laminated card. But Ann says the toilet paper thing is weird. I can’t abide the TP hanging wall side down, because it doesn’t look right —and after all, do you really want your toilet paper touching the wall? This is no trouble at home, where the family has been trained in proper toilet paper deployment, but sometimes you’ll go into other people’s homes and find that they have carelessly displayed the paper in the underhand position. If you see this, do what I do: just go ahead and change it. If you don’t believe I’d do that, invite me over. And while there, I’d be happy to show you the correct way to load your dishwasher.
- Super Troopers 2 is coming on 4/20. youtu.be/-90LeTrkmzA via @YouTube 18 hours ago
- Price of tea jumped 40% in the company cafeteria. No word on the price of tea in China... 1 day ago
- Harry Rosenfeld watches "The Post," local reporter gazes at him lovingly. timesunion.com/paul_grondahl/… 2 days ago
- Mongo. twitter.com/CBSNews/status… 3 days ago
- According to the 4:30 am news: 1. We had some snow. 2. "If your car isn't good in the snow, you should take it easy." 3 days ago
- If only. https://t.co/gi49COSix8 4 days ago
- RT @hoganhere: We all got shots in the butt! 😳#sickontour #housecall #buscall #theSHOWMUSTgoON 🔥🔥🔥@jrauhouse #AlbanyNY https://t.co/eQWjoMS… 4 days ago
- Doesn't have the same ring to it: "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- The Cohoes mayor is on the radio, using double negatives in every other sentence. 1 week ago
- Smallbany. twitter.com/CBS6Leanne/sta… 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood