I’m not sure washing my hands thirty-six times a day makes me obsessive compulsive. Nor do I think there’s anything wrong with organizing the items on the supermarket conveyor belt as seen in the attached diagram that I bring shopping on a laminated card. But Ann says the toilet paper thing is weird. I can’t abide the TP hanging wall side down, because it doesn’t look right —and after all, do you really want your toilet paper touching the wall? This is no trouble at home, where the family has been trained in proper toilet paper deployment, but sometimes you’ll go into other people’s homes and find that they have carelessly displayed the paper in the underhand position. If you see this, do what I do: just go ahead and change it. If you don’t believe I’d do that, invite me over. And while there, I’d be happy to show you the correct way to load your dishwasher.
- No way that Trump assembled this string of words on his own. #fucktard twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 4 days ago
- So, now I'm following @GuilderlandBear 5 days ago
- Every broadcaster in the United States should be outraged over this -- even those that spout conservative nonsense. twitter.com/nytimes/status… 5 days ago
- Warren Buffett's Buffalo News is a fine newspaper. https://t.co/hd4R5EkunO 5 days ago
- And here's Senator Bob Corker describing Trump to reporters. https://t.co/UqM2gOAhY7 6 days ago
- 2010 Rent-a-Cat post still gets comments. keyboardkrumbs.com/rent-a-cat/ https://t.co/JimmKd2BTx 1 week ago
- If you're interested in American history, here's a feed you must follow. @BeschlossDC twitter.com/BeschlossDC/st… 1 week ago
- RT @davidaxelrod: Only a president who has never served and acknowledges that he’s never read history would flippantly muse about war. http… 1 week ago
- RT @CBS6Albany: Archaeologists may have discovered St. Nick's bones (AP) cbs6albany.com/news/offbeat/a… https://t.co/UBAR9jW1rT 1 week ago
- So says the man from a state with no gun laws. None. twitter.com/SenSanders/sta… 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood