We’ve all heard that dog’s mouths are cleaner than ours, and that dog saliva has magic healing properties. Let’s hope so. Our Australian Shepherd, Scarlett, has a built in homing system that aims her snout directly at mine, and like a heat seeking missile her tongue targets my mouth. If I don’t pay attention, she finds it. Occasionally, paying attention is no defense since she’ll creep up when I’m sleeping and begin licking me full on the mouth. I suppose I should feel flattered by her interest in thrusting her tongue into my gob, but she is a dog and I am a human, and ours is a love that no one would ever understand.
- WTF @PriceChopper? https://t.co/RmrgkHc2vL 1 day ago
- God help us all. https://t.co/hAighB8wn5 1 day ago
- Meanwhile, in Ireland, it's a hurley with a knife taped to it. twitter.com/CorkEveningEch… 2 days ago
- iHeartBankruptcy -- They own 11 stations in the Albany market. twitter.com/nytimesbusines… 2 days ago
- What would Colonie actually taste like? Exhaust fumes, Cheesecake Factory, and a wee bit of douchebag. twitter.com/Tablehopping/s… 3 days ago
- Do yourself a favor and search "Sarandon" on Twitter right now. 3 days ago
- Look at me, it's windy. twitter.com/gdimeweather/s… 5 days ago
- "Rabid means something. It means rabid." -Paul Vandenburgh #dotard 5 days ago
- It's about time. twitter.com/AsaStackelNews… 5 days ago
- WNYT is finally replacing their threadbare news set... twitter.com/lonnie_spath/s… 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood