We’ve all heard that dog’s mouths are cleaner than ours, and that dog saliva has magic healing properties. Let’s hope so. Our Australian Shepherd, Scarlett, has a built in homing system that aims her snout directly at mine, and like a heat seeking missile her tongue targets my mouth. If I don’t pay attention, she finds it. Occasionally, paying attention is no defense since she’ll creep up when I’m sleeping and begin licking me full on the mouth. I suppose I should feel flattered by her interest in thrusting her tongue into my gob, but she is a dog and I am a human, and ours is a love that no one would ever understand.
- Guy on the sidewalk was muttering about "everyday robots." Good band name... 4 days ago
- Vandenburgh repeatedly confuses the names Trump and Bush: "The Bush administration has not been very nice to the Bushes." #idgit 5 days ago
- Had a nightmare about serving as lector at church. I was late to the alter because I couldn't get my clothes on. 1 week ago
- Mickelson. youtube.com/watch?v=jhBcEL… 1 week ago
- She certainly knows how to keep it topical. twitter.com/patroonislande… 1 week ago
- RT @TheTweetOfGod: I suck at My job. twitter.com/CNN/status/100… 1 week ago
- Trump was in Singapore, not China. #idiot twitter.com/PaulVandenburg… 1 week ago
- God help us all. twitter.com/jaketapper/sta… 1 week ago
- Trump this morning sounds every bit like Neville Chamberlain. 1 week ago
- Glad someone's finally standing up to those Canadian bullies. 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood