We’ve all heard that dog’s mouths are cleaner than ours, and that dog saliva has magic healing properties. Let’s hope so. Our Australian Shepherd, Scarlett, has a built in homing system that aims her snout directly at mine, and like a heat seeking missile her tongue targets my mouth. If I don’t pay attention, she finds it. Occasionally, paying attention is no defense since she’ll creep up when I’m sleeping and begin licking me full on the mouth. I suppose I should feel flattered by her interest in thrusting her tongue into my gob, but she is a dog and I am a human, and ours is a love that no one would ever understand.
- Just overheard downtown: "Metroland? Is that what that is?" @thealtweekly https://t.co/ZpCy74wat3 1 day ago
- Tuesday. https://t.co/Rsn4TVZOG9 2 days ago
- Tweet about stories behind your paywall. Great idea. twitter.com/AlbanyBizRevie… 1 week ago
- 48 Hudson Ave -- Albany's oldest structure -- wrapped to show what it originally looked like. @HistoricAlbany https://t.co/h9i2DcDD7m 1 week ago
- Sumner Redstone gives Trump a run for his money in the battle to be America’s most revolting rich old man. bloomberg.com/view/articles/… 1 week ago
- Here's a Times Union blogger who's funny and can write: blog.timesunion.com/mycape/ 1 week ago
- She might be Erastus's granddaughter, but she has Uncle Dan's mouth. cnn.com/2017/06/09/pol… 1 week ago
- Artist works on one of the Nippers that are coming soon to Albany sidewalks. @albanybid https://t.co/n0tPCGlWcN 1 week ago
- Then he mentions Jared “Kirshner.” Idiot. 1 week ago
- Paul Vandenburgh just mentioned Comey’s “capricious notes.” #Capacious 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
under the hood